Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tribute to the Farley's

Well, Alecia and the kids went back home yesterday. (Sniff sniff). The boys and I are sad that they couldn't stay longer. It didn't seem like 3 1/2 months! It went by fast! I think of Alecia as I drink my Dr. Pepper. I have no one to meet me at Great Harvest Bread for lunch, or anyone to chat with while I'm waiting for the kids to get out of school. Sigh. It's a sad day at the Finley's. No one will call me at 8:30 in the morning to tell me Kohl's has a huge sale!! Oh man!
Isaac was kind of excited though because Aidan left a whole bunch of polo shirts for the boys to use for school, a couple pairs of shoes and his extra soccer clothes. Isaac wear's Aidan's hiking boots everyday now (he even tried to wear them with his church clothes today). On Saturday, when he was getting ready for soccer, he decided he wanted to wear Aidan's old soccer shirt instead of his. I said, "Isaac why don't you wear your other shirt?" and Xander said, "He wants to wear everything of Aidan's now, his shoes, his shirts..." and I said, "Whoa, do you wish you were Aidan?" and Isaac got all serious and said, "No, I'm glad that I'm Isaac, but I do wish I had big hair like Aidan."
IT WAS HILARIOUS! He was dead serious too. It was cute.

WE MISS YOU ALECIA, AIDAN AND SARAH!!