Friday, July 18, 2008

Swimming Lessons

I'm so sad that I left my camera at home today for the boys' last day of swim lessons! They have all done so well in the 3 sessions we put them in this year!
It's so cute how they have their own different strengths and weaknesses. Some will catch on to diving right off where another can't seem to get his hands in the water before his feet no matter what he tries! (I'm not naming names here) :)
I was planning on putting them through one last session at the end of July, but even though they passed off all their skills, they won't send them to the next level because they're all too small. They were already the youngest in their classes, so even though they learned their skills and did awesome-they won't be able to go on the the highest level classes yet this year. I guess that's good, though, they've gone as far as they can! And I shouldn't complain just because they are better than kids their own ages, right? Just kidding. They can't wait for the community swim party tomorrow night, though! It should be fun! I'll be sure to bring my camera tomorrow!!